Whether it’s seasoned industry behemoths or fresh, fearless upstarts ready to challenge the status quo, you’ll find them — and everything in between — at TC Sessions: Crypto on November 17 in Miami.
Pay to play: It’s early-bird season, folks, so buy your pass today and save $150 — before prices go up.
Take a deep dive through the awesome agenda to plan your day, but be sure to save time to meet and greet the early-stage startups exhibiting on the show floor. These founders represent the next iteration of products and possibilities across the blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFT and web3 ecosystem.
Check out the five listed below, and learn more about the other exhibitors here.
- Gall3ry 3: A way for NFT owners to show off their collection on social media. The app auto-generates exciting visual assets with an NFT’s blockchain data, helping the web3 community create posts that are more engaging, credible and informative.
- MassPay: A worldwide fiat off-ramp for crypto.
- Personal Digital Spaces: PDS has designed and built a proven (v3.5) Property Rights Protocol used by real applications by enterprises to solve real-world problems to manage/monetize valuable data and IP. Our experienced team steered clear of the hype cycle and focused on delivering market infrastructure for IP, much like FTX does for crypto.
- Pressrisk: A blockchain solution to promote geographic decentralization of nodes, with applications in fintech and media distribution.
- Recur: Makes NFTs accessible for fans and brands with seamless, easy-to-use, secure, interoperable experiences. Our partners include Paramount and Sanrio.
Don’t miss your chance to meet, connect and network with some of the most creative early-stage startups bent on redefining the future of finance, blockchain and the web at TC Sessions: Crypto on November 17. Buy your pass now to nab the early-bird price and save. We can’t wait to see you in Miami!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Crypto? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.
Credit: Source link